Mike is a coach and trainer in the IT space, who has been helping teams improve for over twenty years. [If you're looking for Mike's IT work then click here]
While it's easy to teach new concepts or skills, changing existing behaviours is extremely hard for most people as those behaviours are happening at an unconscious level. Studying how to help people through those changes has led Mike on a journey into hypnosis, neurolinguistic programming, psychology, body language, graphology, clean language, mindscaping and an amazing amount of neuroscience research.
Mike has found that some of the very best facilitation and coaching techniques come from this space. From hypnosis and NLP and other forms of applied neuroscience.
Mike is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists and has studied with many internationally renowned trainers.
- Mike Mandel
- Architecture of Hypnosis (University of Toronto)
- Architecture of Hypnosis Masters Program (University of Toronto)
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Practices (University of Toronto)
- Mindscaping (University of Toronto)
- Graphology - handwriting analysis (Las Vegas)
- Melissa Tiers
- Foundations of Unconscious Coaching (Remote)
- Integrative Addictions Solutions (University of Toronto)
- Hugh Comerford
- NLP (New Code) Practitioner (Toronto)
- Jess Marion
- Hypnotic Coaching (Remote)
- Igor Ledochowski
- Advanced Covert Hypnosis
- Mind Bending Language Mastery
- Judy Rees
- Clean Language for Agile Coaches
- A Hypnotist's Metaphor Masterclass
- Metaphor Mastery
- Practical Clean Language
- Michael C. Anthony
- Stage Hypnosis, Mentalism & Performance (University of Toronto)
Find Mike at...